Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm So Excited and I Just Can't Hide It!!!






5 more days!!! I said FIVE MORE DAYS!!!! Until my installation that is. My consultant says that it should take her more than 12 hours to loc my hair and we're going to spread out over two days. I'm getting so antsy. Plus it's a little strange walking around with 4 test locks at the front of my head, even if it is reminiscent of a Superman curl. Yes, four test locks! Doesn't that already make me part of the family??? LOL 1 large, 2 medium and 1 small. I was proud that I was able to tell the difference. :-D So, of course, for your viewing pleasure I have three pictures of me sporting my four test locks surrounded by my just-woke-up-in-the-morning TWA. Please excuse the early morning look. :-) 

PS. Sorry for the sloppy layout. Still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing. 

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME
    Congrats on your decision to lock, you are going to love sisterlocks they are so great. You can pretty much do anything with them, the length you hair will grow in such a short time will amaze you. I can't wait to see your hair after the installation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a matter of hours to go. Can't wait to see your new locks!

    ReplyDelete